and a silver sixpence in her shoe.
As the wedding season is approaching, we have put together a selection for vintage inspired summer weddings.
Qi Baishi (1864-1957) PROSPERITY AND LONGEVITY signed BAISHI LAOREN, and with one seal of the artist. ink and colour on paper, framed 68 by 32.5 cm Price est.: 6,800,000 – 8,800,000 HKD Sotheby’s
- Fluva: A lady’s wristwatch of 18k gold and white gold, set with brilliant and single cut diamonds. Mechanical movement with manual winding. 1930s. Price est.: DKK 10,000 – 12,000 Bruun Rasmussen
- Chopard: A lady’s wristwatch of 18k gold. Model Happy Diamonds. Quartz. White dial with gold-colored hands and five “floating” diamonds. 1990s. Price est.: DKK 10,000 Bruun Rasmussen
4. A sapphire and diamond ring set with a natural oval-cut sapphire weighing app. 14.04 ct. and numerous diamonds, mounted in 18k white gold. Size 51.5. Milan. Price est.: DKK 100,000 Bruun Rasmussen
5. A sapphire and diamond brooch set with a circular-cut sapphire encircled by numerous diamonds weighing a total of app. 1.28 ct., mounted in 18k white gold. Price est.: 10,000-12,000 Bruun Rasmussen
6. An Empire giltwood and mahogany daybed, each side carved with eagles and ‘a la Grecque’ border. Early 19th century. H. 82 cm. L. 165 cm. W. 65 cm. Price est.: 40,000- 60,000 Bruun Rasmussen
7. Patek Philippe. A lady’s fine and rare platinum and diamond-set bracelet watch with original certificate and fitted presentation box. 1965. Price est.: HKD 200,000 – 300,000 Phillips
8. Louis Valtat (1869 – 1952) PAYSAGE DE NORMANDIE Stamped with the initials L.V (lower right). Oil on paper mounted on panel. 38.2 by 46.4 cm. Painted in 1913. Sotheby’s